Working Papers

Working Papers


1. You MUST have a job to get working papers.

2. Fill out Information as follows:

• Student completes Section A and signs in Section G.
• Have your Employer fill out Section B. Make sure the employer fills
this section out completely, especially the salary and hours information,
and signs the form.
• Parents sign in Section B under the employer signature
• The student's doctor must fill out Section C and sign. If the student has
a sports physical on file, then please ask the PHHS nurse to complete this

3. Once the above information is complete, the form should be brought to the Counseling Office, Monday-Fridaybetween the hours of7:30am and 3:00 pm. 
When school is not in session, please call the Counseling Office for availability.

Students should also attach either a copy of his/her birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport as proof of age. A secretary in the Counseling Office will sign the form for the Principal and Issuing Officer.

Once all the sections are complete, the student will receive the white copy of the form to give to the employer. The Counseling Office keeps a pink copy and the yellow copy is mailed to the Division of Wage and Hour Compliance in Trenton.                                 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.